Television is an essential piece of furniture in every home. It is now a common item in homes. But, unfortunately, some people get so involved in watching television that they do not even bother about what’s occurring around them.
Once you have purchased your set, make sure you get a service to install it. You can contact these professionals if you notice any problems with your TV. Continue reading if this is a guideline for where you can find such services.
We do many basic TV installations, which some call Plug and play. The customer bought their entire equipment from one company that offers a self-installation option. We are contacted by the customer to fit their equipment because they don’t know how it works!
Our services include:
- The aerial cable (often called coax) is connected to your TV or AV receiver. This cable is often hidden behind wall covers. We will need to access this area. There might be an additional charge.
- Connect your satellite television system if you have one. Again, however, we need access to run cables into walls and ceilings.
- Connecting your video, games console or other media device (if it was purchased separately). We will need to know in advance which connections your device has.
We do not offer these services:
- Change the TV channel from Ch36 into something else - Only manufacturers are allowed to do this!
- We run cables to outside of buildings, such as garages or machine rooms. This is where our structured cabling team might be able to assist you. Price will depend on the scope of the job and whether it is difficult to access. This may result in an extra cost. Cable termination services can be provided if required. The prices listed above are just a guide. Prices will vary depending upon the circumstances.
For more information, call our team now or visit our website. You can also email us at - and we’ll respond as soon as possible.